cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund policy

Bagnet
Expert Protege
I have just submitted a refund request on Orbus after about 30 mins of play. It was enough to know its really not for me

I bought it with the store credit and £10 or so of my own cash. Will i get the store credit back? i'm worried as the price on the email i got is showing as £10.99.. i dont want to have wasted my store credit on this game and there is no indication when refunding that store credit will not be returned..
6 REPLIES 6

cybereality
Grand Champion
You can see details on the refund policy here:
https://support.oculus.com/964479930393572/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Bagnet
Expert Protege
thanks Cyber but it doesn't mention store credit which was really what i am asking about. the mail i received says £10.99 and does not mention the £11 store credit

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I put in a refund yesterday also. Half paid with the credit and half with my own dosh. We shall see very soon I'm sure 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

cybereality
Grand Champion
@Bagnet Yes, right. If you purchase a game with store credit and some cash, you will get your refund to the same method of payment. For example, if you paid $15 in store credit and $25 in cash, you will get back $15 credit and $25 cash. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

bazouil
Honored Guest
Same here. I guess that's related to the store credit issued following the latest bug on 7th of March. Not sure if Oculus will refund this given

Bagnet
Expert Protege
it was refunded as cyber stated. I bought In Death instead and am loving it 🙂