cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund's are a joke here

rohanlee
Honored Guest

Bought Zenith and walk about Gold on the 17th of May.. didn't like it so with less than 40 minutes of play time and the very same hour I bought it I requested a refund.

Was surprised to find on the refund page and even if i google it says " It typically takes us no more than five days to review, verify, and process refund requests"

Right... so 5 days is trash by todays standards.. so i wait 5 days and nothing... i start a chat with you guys and the helpful person tells me refunds are normally between 5 and 7 days.... 

Right ok.. ill wait a bit more.. over 7 days later and nothing still.. get back on the chat and they tell me its not between 5-7 days but between 9 - 12 days.... i mean.. wtf are you guys using the same script or not?

9 to 12 days for a refund is a joke and being told different things by different staff is aggravating.

I just want my refund so i can buy another game!!!!

1 REPLY 1

PITTCANNA
Visionary

Did you request refund in the app?

Generally you click your icon>>>purchase history.>>>>select the app then click the 3 dots and and select refund request.

Also refund request is not a guarantee, meaning if they think your refunding too much they may deny you.  You typically have to do it within a week under an hour or two per app.

Also when they approve refund it takes 3- 4 days to approve the refund, then depending on funding method and your bank it takes 3 to 4 as much as 5 days to show back up in account.

Keep in mind those are business days and excludes holidays.