cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund.

KILLERkrause
Honored Guest

I bought a game i had bought before i have under 2 hours Played but it wont let me refund it. it say Im ineligible.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @KILLERkrause! We appreciate you reaching out to us about needing a refund for your game. We know how inconvenient it is to face issues with refunding games, and we are happy to look into this further! Since we will need to look into your account, could you please send us a private message? To send us a private message, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

can you please refund among us please and job simulator 

Hey there, @RedBullX194. We see you've already PMed us so we'll be happy to continue there! We'll see you on the other side! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!