cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refunds

SleggsVR
Honored Guest

When I tried to refund a purchase that I just bought and one I bought a day ago and never played, it just popped up a message saying "App is ineligible for refund" or something along the lines of that. Anyone know what I can do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there!  We know having issues refunding an app is pretty discouraging, so we'd be glad to get a closer look. 

In order to best do so, we will need some sensitive information. Select our name to get to our profile then select "Send a message". Please keep in mind you must be logged in to the forums in order to do so.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there!  We know having issues refunding an app is pretty discouraging, so we'd be glad to get a closer look. 

In order to best do so, we will need some sensitive information. Select our name to get to our profile then select "Send a message". Please keep in mind you must be logged in to the forums in order to do so.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello, I recently refunded a game and the game says the refund was successful but when I check my card it shows that the money hasn’t transferred yet 

Hey there @EggytheWise, we got your PM and will be with you momentarily. We'll ask for your account information in PM where it's secure and look into this for you. 

See you soon!