cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove an old device that shows up on the Meta Quest App but not on my Devices online

DandalfTheWhite
Explorer

I had a rift ages ago and got rid of it at some point. It is still showing in my Meta Quest App as a device but all the posts I can find here tell me to go to this site to remove it: https://secure.oculus.com/my/devices/

However, when I log in there, it says, "A Meta Quest device isn't registered to your account right now. Set up a headset to get started."

So how do I remove the old rift I no longer have from my account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I see...then uninstalling isn't useful.😂

Maybe it's because of the upgrade account?

I had also once a Rift, but mine isn't shown up anymore.

You should talk to support.

Send a PM @MetaQuestSupport 

Click on the name to visit their profile page, then click the "send a nessage" button.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @DandalfTheWhite 

you can try uninstall and reinstall the mobile app. Maybe this will wipe the old data away.

I literally just installed the app for the first time ever on my phone today. I haven't used it since the Rift was current. I just upgraded my account from the old pre-meta format to the new one today since I just bought a Quest 3 and wanted to see what apps I had from back in the day.

I see...then uninstalling isn't useful.😂

Maybe it's because of the upgrade account?

I had also once a Rift, but mine isn't shown up anymore.

You should talk to support.

Send a PM @MetaQuestSupport 

Click on the name to visit their profile page, then click the "send a nessage" button.

I sent a message to them, thanks for the help!

Hey @DandalfTheWhite! We have received your PM, and we can continue to assist you privately.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?