cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement headset

Phukedifeyeno
Honored Guest

I've sent my headset back for repair after the charging port melted, they received my headset and said repacmet parts will be fitted, then got a message saying the headset needs to be replaced but there is a shortage of replacements and no thine frame as to when they will be available, any one else been told this? 

4 REPLIES 4

Yeah, I'm in the same boat buddy. I'm sure replacement stock will arrive soon though. 

Hi Spider , have you had any update on your return ? 3 weeks now for me with no updates from Meta .

Yes thanks, they got in touch yesterday to say that the stock is available again. I just have to send my broken one off now. I'm UK based though, so I'm not sure if the situation will be the same elsewhere. I'd be suprised if you don't hear from them very soon. I've got my fingers crossed for you! 

Just seen your reply , It’s now been 6 weeks , no update they now saying its a warehouse issue even tho they have confirmed they received the headset , I’m also in the uk , as soon as you send your return they will start saying there’s no stock mate , its a rip off .