cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement of Oculus Headset

Poepsak22
Honored Guest

Hi, 

We have ongoing issues with getting our Oculus Headset replaced. This headset was purchased in November by my 11 year old son with his birthday money. He was really enjoying using the headset until a dead pixel appeared. We contacted Oculus Support who advised us to send the headset back. We were sent a fedex label to print and given directions on how to return the headset. We were told that once the headset was received a new one would be sent out in 3-5 days. We followed the instructions precisely and according to fedex tracking the headset was received on the 16th January. I first followed this up via email with support on 25/1, ticket number 4204207 and was told they needed time to investigate. We have since followed this up many times and are getting nowhere with when a new headset will be sent out. We now have another ticket number under 4278311 as my husband contacted your live chat.   We keep getting told that this is being investigated but we do not understand what needs to be investigated? We have proof from the fedex tracking that the headset arrived so it should just be a simple fix to send the new headset out which was what was promised to us. 

We are extremely upset and frustrated by the poor customer service and our 11 year old is very upset as he has now not had his headset for around 4 weeks.

Can you please provide a resolution immediately! 

4 REPLIES 4

Mrz.Banks806
Honored Guest

Hey at least you got the labels it's been 8 days for me I'm still looking at an useless device and for some reason they need to look for more solutions to a already determined faulty equipment... I have had less trouble returning a worthless man back to the streets then what I'm dealing with here. I have worked in customer service and you never lie to your customers! My husband also mad a ticket and they lied and said they would send him labels and never did this is so disappointing. Hopefully they get their affairs in order. This is not how to run a business! I want my replacement and it shouldn't take a month to receive one. 

LittleSlimee28
Protege

I have the same problem ....   like what is it that needs investigating... ?  I was told a replacement unit is ready to send out soon as my unit has been  processed.  And I got confirmation this is done But still waiting for my replacement also ask'd many times about it and same **bleep** and more **bleep** but nothing. Sort your **bleep** out oculus ! Been ova 5weeks. Do the specialized team get paid for doing **bleep** all ....  If so i wanna work ther!  Seriously you BRI.gi g out a Q3 good luck all that buy 1. Need to sort Q1 faults out then faults with Q2 .....   

navadda
Protege

This is awful for you and your family! Your kid shouldn't need to face the hard truth about customer service at 11 years old.

I'm being given the repeated vague replies from customer service, too. How long did it take for your headset to finally arrive? Or was the outcome not so good?

After months I finally got a new vr with all bits ..   BUT NOW NOT PAIR UP TO PJONE APP waiting for new software update ffs

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?