cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Republique VR : game crashing about 46% of the game during a cinamatic scene (caution spoiler)

lilyzeweb
Honored Guest

Hi, need help ! I play Republique VR on autonomy on Quest2, without computer.
I love Republique VR Game but, and i try many time, it crashing about 46% of the game, during the avenment on the military boat. After Terminus explosion. The game just quit and return to Quest 2 home ... 😞
When i restart the game, it starting on yhe last save, in the elevator of Terminus.

I'm so desapointed because i can't go on the game 😞 Anyone have any probleme at this time of the game ?

Thank you for your help,

8 REPLIES 8

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya lilyzeweb! We understand how your game crashing can feel. We have been there ourselves. We definitely want to get this back on track for you. Other users have found success with the following steps: 

• Restart the Headset
  • If any changes occurred before the start of this issue, try to undo the changes. ( Refresh rate, Hand tracking, any experimental settings, etc.)
  • Log out and back into the phone app.
  • Uninstall and re-install the phone app

If you don't have any luck after trying those steps, please reach out to us via PM, and will be happy to help!

In order to send us a private message, p lease select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! We just wanted to make sure everything is going well for you. If you still need assistance, we would be happy to help! You can respond here or send us a PM. 

To send us a PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Have a great day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have the same problem. The game crashes during the cinematic. Tried your steps, but it didn't work...

lilyzeweb
Honored Guest

Yes i try your step too and it didn't work 😞 ... I try to uninstall and install again but i lost all my saves. It's a shame, it was a very good game !

Hey there lilyzeweb, We would like for you to reach out to us in a private message to we can look into this further. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

It's a shame indeed , tight in the middle of the story !

Yeah, don't mind me.

Hey there ethDenis, we didn't forget about you! We would like for you to send us a private message as well so we can look into this! 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?