cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Virtual Reality Headset Donation

mrhamster.2024
Honored Guest

Dear Oculus Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my deep passion for virtual reality experiences and the profound impact they can have. Living in a financially constrained environment, acquiring a VR headset has proven to be a significant challenge for me. The prospect of owning an Oculus Quest or even an earlier version, such as the Oculus Rift S, would greatly contribute to the realization of a dream I've held for the past 8 years.

Immersing myself in virtual worlds has been a long-standing aspiration, and I believe that experiencing VR technology will not only bring joy into my life but also open up new avenues for learning and creativity. I understand the constraints and challenges, especially for individuals in regions with limited access to such technology. Therefore, I kindly request your consideration for a donation of a VR headset, which would genuinely make a difference in my life.

I am open to any possibilities, including older versions or refurbished devices, and would be immensely grateful for any support you can provide. Your generosity would not only impact my life but also inspire hope and perseverance in the face of adversity.

Thank you for taking the time to read my request. I sincerely hope for a positive consideration from your team.

Warm regards,

Mobin rahimi

0 REPLIES 0