cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resident Evil 4 will not start after download.

burnitdown.2022
Honored Guest

Bought my daughter Oculus 2 for Christmas. I've tried installing Resident Evil 4 three times now. Thought it might be parental controls, but fixed that. Once it loads, it will not allow me to click on any of the 5 items on the top row or select Easy/Normal. Does anyone know a fix for this?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya @burnitdown.2022. We understand that you are having issues with not being able to select anything while being in Resident Evil 4. While we do wish to help you and your daughter with this, we cannot. This is because we don't have any information or tools to assist with anything that goes on within the game itself. You can try contacting the Resident Evil support team to get better assistance with this. We have already found their Support Website, please go there to try and get better assistance with this. 

However we do recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app to try and resolve it. 

It's a good thing you to the forums with this issue because members of the community like to assist one another whenever they can. Hopefully someone can come by and provide better assistance with this, than we could. Again, we do implore you to check out the Resident Evil Support Website

We hope you get this resolved soon, so you and your daughter can go exploring in RE4!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?