cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resident Evil Disappeared after downloading.

Crazydeadplayer
Honored Guest

I bought Resident Evil 4 VR for a good horror game this afternoon.   I have all the emails and reciepts concerning purchase.  The game downloaded.  But not only can I not find the file, but the game disappeared from the store.  After searching for a while, I finally found it in the store, but no options to download the game again.  So not only can i not find the game on my VR set or computer, there appears to be no way to re-download the game if something happens.  Please help me with this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, thanks for reaching out! We see you are having an issue in which upon completion of the installation of Resident Evil 4, it disappeared from your game files and shortly disappeared on the store page in which now you have no options to reinstall the game. This definitely sounds like a major hindrance we want you to have here at Oculus. 

If you could, please submit a support ticket on our website here: https://ocul.us/ContactSupport so that we be able to better assist you. We are committed to finding a solution for you as soon as possible at your earliest convenience.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, thanks for reaching out! We see you are having an issue in which upon completion of the installation of Resident Evil 4, it disappeared from your game files and shortly disappeared on the store page in which now you have no options to reinstall the game. This definitely sounds like a major hindrance we want you to have here at Oculus. 

If you could, please submit a support ticket on our website here: https://ocul.us/ContactSupport so that we be able to better assist you. We are committed to finding a solution for you as soon as possible at your earliest convenience.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Crazydeadplayer
Honored Guest

Thank you for your help.   I found it after lots of looking.  It somehow got buried under lots of other menus and was not visible while my Quest 2 was connected to my computer via the Link cable.    Thank you for your response in this.