cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resident Evil Weapons Training

Devilsmane
Level 2

The Knife is the first weapon. I can grab it with either hand and I can swing it back and forth till the cows come home but nothing happens.

I can skip past the weapons training and start the game but since I’m just starting the game with an error or problem how many more issues might be ahead? I want the game to work the way it is supposed to work.

Suggestions or information?

jbd

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Devilsmane, we know things aren't fun when they're not working the way you intend them to. No worries though, as we're here to help you get back to slaying zombies.

If you don't mind us asking, were you able to successfully make it pass the game's weapons training with the knife working successfully? Could you make sure you're pressing the button to activate the knife? It should be the trigger that your middle finger rests on if the issue persist please uninstall and install the game again. Please get back to us at your earliest convenience, and we'd be glad to continue assisting you.

Greetings,

I could grab the knife with either hand and wave it till the cows come home but it was not acknowledged. Skipping training was the only way to continue and I was able to grab gun and ammo and use weapon.

I did uninstall it, per your suggestion, and reloaded the game. No joy in the knife tutorial and I had to totally back out of the game to get past the tutorial.

Maybe I have to play farther into the game to get a SAVE option but cannot find a SAVE and have to play from the beginning of the game every time I try to practice with the headset.

After several failures I am just bypassing the tutorials and playing the game.

if the game starts acting buggy I’ll toss it.