cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resident Evil code not in box

Lay7911
Honored Guest

We purchased the game from Target with the Resident Evil picture on the box. When my daughter opened her gift we searched everywhere for the code but nothing was in there. She only received the email for the Beat Saver. Please get back with me to rectify this. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

yoodie4242
Honored Guest

@Lay7911 It appears that that the majority if not all are experiencing this same issue. I chatted with meta support on Christmas and they claim they will contact me back in 3-5 business days which is frustrating so heres to waiting to see what happens. Looking at threads on Google seems like this issue has been ongoing. 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see your having issues with your RE4 code we do have a few stores that still carried the headsets that did not carry the bundle with them. However, we can check the headset serial number to verify the headset was part of the bundle even though you have bought it when the bundle was available. Please get connected with us through a PM so we can get a better look at this for you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Knock-knock! Just checking in to see if your still needing our assistance? We want to make sure you can get to enjoy your new game!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?