cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resident Evil game code

Maverick000
Honored Guest

Hi,

I got a game code with my oculus 2 bundle and when I redeemed it I signed into my account but didn’t realize that the actual oculus was logged in using my Facebook account and not my actual email. So the game is on a different account now. Can the game be transferred to my other account so that I can play it?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We appreciate you reaching out and letting us know the experience your having and want to get a better look at this for you. Just so were in the same page we will need to get you connected with us through PM! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We will be patiently waiting for your message!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! Just following up with you to see if your still having issues with the code. And want to make sure you can enjoy your new game and get you back on track!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!