cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resident evil 4 code

Razakjudo
Honored Guest

I just purchased meta oculus quest 2 bundle and the resident evil code doesn’t work. It says this Code doesn’t exist check your email and try again. But I don’t see any code in my email 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Razakjudo! Thank you for reaching out! We see you purchased the Meta Quest 2 bundle but you are having trouble redeeming the Resident Evil code. We understand how unpleasant it can be to feel stuck. The code for the RE4 will be a inside the box in a slip of paper however, if you don't see it please send us a PM! There we will need to collect a few details to get you back on track.

This can be done by selecting our name to get to our profile page, or click here. You will then click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?