cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved: Error saying "We're having problems loading this" when enabling developer mode

djn121
Honored Guest

Hi everyone!

Headset: Oculus Quest 2

Problem: When I toggle the developer mode switch in the Oculus iOS app, a red banner populates on the bottom of the screen stating "We're having problems loading this. Please try again."

What I have tried: I created an oculus account, created an organization within, factory reset my quest 2, paired with my iPhone, and attempt to put into developer mode and I get the same problem. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, I have deleted and created new organizations in the developer account, and I have factory reset the headset countless times.

Is anyone else experiencing this? It worked last week!!

Thanks!!

655 REPLIES 655

M0t1x
Honored Guest

EVERYONE, YOU HAVE TO ENABLE PUBLIC TEST CHANNEL TO RECIEVE THE UPDATE!

Go to your App, your Headset Settings, right below the "Developer Mode"  tab should be something like "more settings". In there, enable public test channel, that makes you a tester for new updates. Now check for updates on you quest and you should see the update that fixes everything

Update in App store for Meta Quest Dec 8 22

For my part it tells me that the test channel is complete and to try again later

"Public Test Channel enrollment is full. Please check back later for availability." 😞 

Ryantg88
Expert Protege

IMG_2008.PNG😑

jpmendiola
Explorer

Nothing here in Spain. Waiting for a solution to keep on creating.

smartyT
Explorer

the same in southern Germany... Still waiting for a solution on quest... in the meantime pico is ordered... we will see who wins the race...

Today, I faced the same issue. I was working with the quest, suddenly my quest 2 headset disconnected with sidequest. In developer account, I enabled two step authentication as it insisted me to enable developer mode. After that I opened mobile app and try to enable developer mode. It showed and still showing the message "We're having problems loading this. Please try again.". Please help me.

we have to wait for a meta fix 😉

Seems to be a global issue. We are waiting very patiently for the solution . 🫥