cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved: Error saying "We're having problems loading this" when enabling developer mode

djn121
Honored Guest

Hi everyone!

Headset: Oculus Quest 2

Problem: When I toggle the developer mode switch in the Oculus iOS app, a red banner populates on the bottom of the screen stating "We're having problems loading this. Please try again."

What I have tried: I created an oculus account, created an organization within, factory reset my quest 2, paired with my iPhone, and attempt to put into developer mode and I get the same problem. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, I have deleted and created new organizations in the developer account, and I have factory reset the headset countless times.

Is anyone else experiencing this? It worked last week!!

Thanks!!

655 REPLIES 655

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone, I wanted to confirm what a few folks are seeing. There's fix that's being tested right now that's rolling out to some devices. If everything goes well with that initial rollout, the fix will be delivered to everyone else soon. I'll update you all as soon as I've gotten confirmation that the final rollout is deployed. Thanks again for your patience everyone!

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

thanks again ,
I went back to the face/Meta account settings, which I had already created and was without the problem
waiting and following the topic, as soon as a solution appears I will follow step by step

Is it going to be some sort of update

Thanks, I'm back in business. Dev mode is working again for my account / system:

devmode.png

nahp
Honored Guest

v47.0.0.274.341 in Brazil...

what did you do?
Is there any update for the Headset?
was it just going into the app and turning on the develop mode again?

YES I CAN PLAYTEST MY GAMES AGAIN

Yes, just went into the iPhone app and it worked. Don't know if there was a small update - didn't notice one at least.

app : 191.0.0.14.106 (android)
Quest :47.0.0.266.341.424450907
still not appeared here ..Brazil

dhernandeznater
Honored Guest

an update showed up for me on my Quest 2. I updated and then my phone app worked again!! I know this thread got pretty negative towards the end, and it does really suck that it took this long to fix such an important problem, but thanks devs.