cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore my games and purchases

bp1976jamz
Honored Guest

Hello, I had a Quest 2 but got rid of it and factory reset it.  I thought my purchases would stay with my FB account but when I tried to sign in here with FB it said no Oculus account existed for my FB.

Can someone help me get my games and apps back?  Please and thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @bp1976jamz! We know having access to your account is very important, so we'd love to lend a hand! 

In order to best do so, we will require some sensitive information. You can click on our name to get to our profile. Once there, click "Send a message" to PM us. You'll also need to be logged into the forums to send a message.

We'll see you on the other side! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @bp1976jamz! We know having access to your account is very important, so we'd love to lend a hand! 

In order to best do so, we will require some sensitive information. You can click on our name to get to our profile. Once there, click "Send a message" to PM us. You'll also need to be logged into the forums to send a message.

We'll see you on the other side! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

bp1976jamz
Honored Guest

Messaged, thank you

Of course @bp1976jamz. Thanks for sending us that PM. We'll continue to talk there and get this issue fixed for you. 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?