cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning left controller

GasmaskYT
Honored Guest

So Ive tried to return my quest 2 left controller because i have warrenty and it never gave me an email saying they got it it was in a red package shiped to dock 8

It was mailed and i do have the proof it was mailed(the receipt in which was used to mail it to dock 😎 it was in a red package if that does help

3 REPLIES 3

GasmaskYT
Honored Guest

dock 8*

Hi GasmaskYT! We hate to hear that our customers are having issues with getting a replacement done and we would like to look more into this. Could you please send us a private message so we can gather more information. You can send us a private message by doing the following:

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey GasmaskYT! We are just reaching out to see if you still need our assistance with your replacement. We would be happy to help. Just send us a private message and we can move on to the next steps.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!