cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns - getting a replacement Elite Strap

CueBrawl
Honored Guest

I had an Elite Strap which developed the now-familiar fault, i.e. it spontaneously snapped.

I sent it to Meta Returns who told me that it would take 3-5 business days to send a replacement.... That was 3 weeks ago.

Each time I email to ask what's happening, I'm told "logistics are looking into it". What exactly needs to be looked into?

Is there any way to escalate my case? I don't see any contact details for a complaints department, but I also don't think it's reasonable to wait weeks for a man to put a parcel in the post.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see that you like to receive an update on your open ticket. We will be more than happy to check it our for you please provide us with your ticket number through our PM's. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We can't wait to hear from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

CueBrawl
Honored Guest

Meta continues to have one of the worst customer support services I've encountered.

No news of the replacement Elite Strap I was promised and no way to complain about it. 

Recommendation for anyone buying an Elite Strap: don't.