cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review app greyed out.

Wep0nX
Honored Guest

While trying to approve Iron Man VR for my kids account under app access the "Review app " button is greyed out and not selectable.

Attempting to request access by opening the app gives no option to request access either, only that it can't open due to age restrictions. Other apps/games with the same rating or higher work fine.

It's only Iron Man VR that is giving me this issue and it is the same behavior for both of my kids accounts that are under my supervision.

What am I missing? 

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Wep0nX! We completely understand you and your family's excitement to jump into the excitement of Iron Man VR. While we do allow for parents to be able to review and approve apps for parent-managed account, some apps may have age-related restrictions from the individual developers.

As this issue is only happening with Iron Man VR specifically, we would highly recommend that you reach out to the developer directly for assistance. You can reach out to them through their social media accounts we all by clicking this link here.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Wep0nX
Honored Guest

That developer is under Oculus Studios. Is there another method of contact in this case? 

Hey there @Wep0nX! You mentioned Oculus Studios who is the publisher. Here is the developer's link. They will be able to assist you with any queries you may have. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions in the future. Have a fantastic day ahead!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

anothadave1
Honored Guest

@Wep0nX    any luck reaching out to the developer?   i have also discovered this issue.     when trying to allow my son access to the game in the family centre it just says "unable to execute action".     a bit annoying as i bought it specficially for him to play..              considering this is on the meta store then surely meta would be the one sorting this kind of issue out rather than passing the buck..    

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?