cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift s Not Pairing or connecting.

Maxboyo1
Honored Guest
Hello! It's been a year since I got Rift s and lately, my Oculus app has been saying "Graphics card not compatible with quest link. Headset can't be detected or paired." I have a GT 1030 but it always used to work and now it does not, what should I do?
2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We hate to hear you're having issues with your graphics card, we know how that can hinder your gameplay. No worries, let's see what we can do! For starters, do you have an intergraded graphics card that could be in the computer?

Also, could you please try these troubleshooting steps for us:

• Update the drivers.
  • Uninstall and reinstall the app.
  • Try starting your device on a different computer if possible.

We have also provided a link here to our minimum requirements for the Rift S link cables. Please let us know if this works for you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We're just following up with you to see if you still need assistance? If so, please provide the information from our previous message and we'll assist. We hope you have a great day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!