cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right Controller keeps spinning in circles

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I’m playing beat saber or just browsing Facebook my right controller starts to spin in circles uncontrollably.  I moved to different room with different lightings and the same thing happens.  Any suggestions or quick fixes would be very helpful.  Thanks!
19 REPLIES 19

Emilian1978
Protege
Did you change the battery ? If it's charged, remove it, leave it like this for 2-3 minutes, retry.
I had issues with Beat Saber myself too. Maybe related to the game actually.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the reply.  

KeyboardDemon
Explorer
I get the same issue in BoxVR and Oculus Honr Screen, I find the quickest fix is to remove the controller battery and replace it.

It's really annoying when it happens in game, it usually ends a good steak when it happens.

ThePROcrastinator
Honored Guest

Mine does this on walkabout mini golf and forevrbowling . Very annoying because I can't play.  Also my club goes invisible so I can't hit anything and sometimes teleport circle won't go away and give my club back. 

courtney.craig.16
Honored Guest

Mine is doin the same thing and can't find any way to fix it which is pissing me off for all the money I paid for this and it's not even a year old 

Hey there! We know how important a working set of controllers is to your experience, so we'd love to lend a hand! 

In order to learn a bit more, could you please answer the following:

1. When was this first noticed?
  2. Have the controllers ever been mishandled? (Dropped, tossed, spilled liquid, etc.) 
  3. Have you tried cleaning the headset cameras and controller ring sensors?
  4. Have you ensured the play area is not too dark nor too bright?
    • Any reflective surfaces?
  5. What all have you tried already?
  6. Are they spinning in place? 

We look forward to hearing back! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey again! Just checking in to see if you were still in need of some assistance with your controllers. 

If so, please don't hesitate to reach back out. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

ayden.550495
Honored Guest

Every time I go in a game it keeps spinning, and I think it’s my hand tracking

mine, too

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?