cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right controller is confused

Anon_257
Honored Guest

When I was in the middle of playing beat saber, I started hearing a consistent clicking and a pop up was saying that there was something wrong and I needed to update it. I tried clicking on everything and I couldn’t do it. I reset my headset three times and finally got it to update. The problem is it kept happening. I realized that my right control thinks I’m pressing the B button even when I set it on the table and don’t touch it. I can press the button, so it isn’t physically stuck. And it stops for a little while, but goes right back to doing it again. I even tried unpairing it and pairing it back, but it didn’t work. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @Anon_257 🙂

you should open a support ticket

Meta Quest Help Center

scroll down to "contact support"

You didn't mention how old your controller is....maybe it's still covered by warranty.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @Anon_257 🙂

you should open a support ticket

Meta Quest Help Center

scroll down to "contact support"

You didn't mention how old your controller is....maybe it's still covered by warranty.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?