cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubberbanding Locomotion

BetaRayBilly
Honored Guest
So I'm quite new to VR development and working with the Oculus. In my project (Unity) I'm using Oculus Intergration from the Asset Store. In there is the Locomotion prefab that Im trying to use. It works but I've run in some problems I can't seem to solve. The first problem is that the Player seems to rubberband from time to time. When I try to teleport to a certain destination it moves back to a different location. Also a problem is that the teleport doesnt always work. If I push the thumbstick forward the laser shows up, but when I let go it doesn't teleport like it does usually. 

I hope someone can help me!
2 REPLIES 2

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
I've never seen this.  Maybe contact Oculus Support.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

LZoltowski
Champion
Heya, you might have better luck asking developer questions in the developer section of the site as this is more of a consumer area.

https://forums.oculusvr.com/developer
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂