cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same facebook account but I cant see my games in headset or phone app

tomkox
Honored Guest

Hi,

I own quest 2 for few years now. I had lots of games purchased there but I lost access to games after I reset quest2, I did factory reset/ log out from headset and phone app and log in again but can't see my games. I use same facebook account and both  devices doesnt show my games/history, friends list - NOTHING.

What I should do ?

edit:  I think that is after Meta Migration and my old account is not linked properly ( I could find my old posts here with different name on it )

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @tomkox. We know how troubling it can be to be missing your purchased apps and games. We don't want you to miss out on your purchases and we will make sure to do everything we can to prevent that. 

For us to look into this more we need to get some account information from you. With that being said we want to move this conversation into a PM.

Please click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

This also happend to me, after facebook account migration to meta, after i migrated/linked the facebook and the new meta account i had lost all games i had bought. ive purchased new games since then but its been almost 2 years. plus all information related to that account is gone as well.   

Hey @KillaryBill. We know how troubling it is to lose access to an account that you time and money on. We will be more than happy to look into this for you and see if we can get you back into that account. 

We would need to get some account information from you, so can you please send us a PM. 

Please click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I had an meta quest 2 in 2021 and it broke so i bought a new one in 2023 i had some games missing on my account and i can name the games. Superhot vr Five nights at freddys vr Arizona Sunsine The walking dead saint and sinners Golf+ job simulator eleven table tennis. Can you please help me i played thoses games everyday thank you.

Hey there, @TrixsterZay! We couldn't help but notice that you are reaching out because you are experiencing some issues with accessing your previously purchased apps/games. We understand the worry that this issue is causing and we'd love to help you get this issue sorted out as quickly as possible. It appears that you have reached out to us in our PMs and we wanted to let you know that someone will be right with you! We'd recommend continuing the conversation there in order to avoid any confusion or miscommunication. 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?