cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Savegame restore don't work

Daws-ITA
Expert Protege

I've some game that do not restore savegame cloud backup. 

This games show a backup present in the list under personal account, but if I un install and reinstall on the quest2 savegame is not restored.

I've this problem with Cubism and Lies Beneath.

How does the restore of savegame should work? 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Daws-ITA! We understand you have 2 games that are supported by Cloud Backup but aren't saving your progress. The way you are trying to use it is the way the Cloud Backup feature is supposed to function. Once you reinstall the app, if you don't see your previously saved progress a simple reboot can usually resolve this issue.

If you restart your device after seeing your progress gone and it doesn't return, we recommend reaching out to the developers of the apps having the issue. You can reach out to the developer of Cubism at thomas@cubism-vr.com, and you can reach the developers of Lies Beneath using this link. We hope this helps and you're able to properly save your progress in the future.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thanks for reply.

Unfortunately a reboot doesn't fix the problem.

Moreover I've reinstalled other games: Resident evil 4 and Star wars galaxy edge, both I'm sure have a backup present on the cloud list from my previous plays. Both doesn't restore old saves even after a reboot. 

Thanks for that update, @Daws-ITA! We're sorry to hear you've been having this Cloud Backup issue with other games as well. Since a reboot doesn't work to restore your previously saved data, please report this issue as a bug using the steps in this support article. This will allow our engineers to take a closer look at what could be causing this issue. We hope to have this corrected for you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!