cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen flickering repeatedly

DarkGamer02
Honored Guest

Whenever I try watching videos in the browser, every time I enter full screen it starts flickering every few seconds non-stop. I looked it up online and it seems that other people are having the same problem but there was no real solution. 

Any guesses on what I should do?

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, did this problem happen previously or arise suddenly? Please click here to submit a ticket, we'd like to take a look further into this.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

swasun99
Honored Guest

I am facing same issue on quest pro and quest 2 as well. Immediately after I go full screen it flickers and also colors have  rainbow effect 

Hey @swasun99! We know display issues aren't any fun, so we'd love to lend a hand! 

In order to gain a bit more insight, could you answer the following:

1. When was this first noticed?
  2. What all have you tried already? (Just to not have you repeat any steps) 
  3. Does it only happen to be with videos, or any certain games as well?
  4. Could you provide a video/photo of the issue?

Along with this, if you haven't done so. Could you try rebooting your headset with the below steps:

1. Power off the headset.
  2. Hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together until the menu loads. 
  3. Use the Volume Buttons to highlight Boot Device and press the Power Button. 

We'll be awaiting your update! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey again, @swasun99! We're just checking to see if you were still having some display issues. If so, don't hesitate to let us know and we'll be sure to look into some other options! 

Heyy, I ve been facing probably not the same issue: when i go fullscreen on youtube and i turn my head just a little bit to left white lines appear on screen for second and the screen goes black, when i turn my head back to center or to right it goes back on. I feel lile it was after last update but im not 100% sure. When i tried to record it, it was fine.

I think i got same problem,  when i go fullscreen on youtube and i turn my head just a little bit to left white lines appear on screen for second and the screen goes black, when i turn my head back to center or to right it goes back on. I feel lile it was after last update. Since i do option 2D 3D & VR.