cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshot not taken Oculus Go

vladi_fictreali
Honored Guest
Trying to take a screenshot within my app ("Sharing" => "Take Photo") without any results. Red dot is blinking, sound is heard, but no pictures get stored on device. Screenshots taken from Oculus Menu and other apps from store works as expected. I'm building my app from Unity 2018.3. Is there any setting in Unity I need to consider or what?
6 REPLIES 6

meliseev
Honored Guest
same problem here. Please help!

billywagner
Explorer
Me too. Needs to fix.

david_kenady
Honored Guest
Same here. This has been an intermittent problem since I bought my Go. The app Im in  most is Wander. The newest version of Wander has the “Take photo” option right on the exit menu. But it doesn't work either. The red light blinks. It seems to take a photo but none found in Gallery. Im surprised there have been no discussions about this. Its been my biggest problem with Go.

Whether I trigger “Take Photo” from Sharing menu or Wander menu, I no longer get a photo.

chris_banwell_3
Honored Guest
Same here

q2grundfosxr
Honored Guest
Same here, any news from Oculus Support on this? We took a bunch of pictures yesterday in a multi-user event. But we cannot find them anywhere. And when I try today on a Go that I just did a factory reset, and took a picture form an app, then I have the exact same problem.

billywagner
Explorer
No response from developer. Oculus Go is abandoned. 😞
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?