cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second hand Oculus quest 2 factory reset now big issues

brokenspokes82
Honored Guest

Bought this oculus quest 2 2nd hand was able to factory reset now the Right controller won't work can't get past use this code to pair in mobile app, cant get mobile app to work reinstalled it several times. Looks Like I just bought a worthless paperweight 🤔😞😮💨

Lisa M Hill
4 REPLIES 4

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

Ya, always a risk buying anything second hand. Maybe see if you can get a refund I guess.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @brokenspokes82! We know how eager you must be to play your Quest 2 and join the world of VR, we hate to see you're having issues pairing your controller. We'd love to help you out in any way we can, please try these troubleshooting steps and let us know if you're able to pair your controller!

• Remove the controller battery for at least 10 minutes and replace with a fresh battery
  • Unpair the controllers and attempt to re-pair
  • Reboot your headset

Hope this helps! We look forward to your reply.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Yah it worked fine until I decided to wipe all the previous owners stuff off it then I can't get anything done

Lisa M Hill

Hey @brokenspokes82! Were you able to test out the troubleshooting that we provided previously? If so, how did it end up going? We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!