cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up 20 Quest 2's for EDU - Best Practices?

garlicsuter25
Honored Guest

I am setting up 20 Quest 2's for classroom use. I was told by an ArborXR rep (multiple headset fleet management, free for up to 50 devices) that I should create a UNIQUE email for each headset, then a UNIQUE Meta account for each headset. I did that.

Problem: Factory resetting headsets (power off, hold volume down and power button) SOMETIMES gives the 5 digit code, looking to be paired to my Meta phone app. OTHER times it asks me to visit meta.com/device and put in an 8 character code. I don't see a pattern, maybe a background auto-update on some before the reset?

Has anyone discovered "best practices" for setting up a fleet of Quest 2's in a classroom setting? I realize any purchased app will only be playable on one headset, even if all the headsets share the same login info.

0 REPLIES 0
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?