cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Several Occulus Quest 2 with the same Facebook Account

Pepsi4124
Level 2

Hello, everyone
Our office bought eight Occulus Quest 2, which we take with us to customer events. How can I link all eight glasses to my Facebook account or a (to be created) company account? When trying it out with the same account, we could not start our app.

As far as I know, fake accounts are banned on Facebook.

Best regards, Pepsi

3 REPLIES 3

kojack
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

You can set up multiple Quests on one account. I have a Quest 1, Quest 2, Go and 2 Rifts running the same account at the same time. At work I have two Quest 2s on the same account (different account to above).

If that isn't working for some reason, and "our app" means your company developed it, you can go to the developer dashboard and create test accounts. These procedurally generated accounts come with facebook accounts and can be used to set up a Quest 2. You just tell it some template info and how many you want (I made 5, but just use one of those to set up my two work Quest 2s). I believe they can't buy from the store, but otherwise work like a real account.

(If I read it wrong and your company didn't make the app, you just need to register as a developer, then do the test accounts)

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Pepsi4124
Level 2

Hi kojack

Thanks for the fast answer and the good tips. I will register next week as a developer and try out your tipps!

Best regards, Pepsi

kojack
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

The test accounts are probably safer for using the Quests at events anyway, rather than a personal Facebook. 🙂

The other option is Oculus Business, where you pay double the price and get Quest 2s that don't need Facebook accounts at all, but they can't use the store (so can't buy games), they are made only as enterprise headsets for running proprietary software.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2