cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sidequest games i own just went off of sidequest

Lead4561
Honored Guest

Hey, i got 2 games on sidequest back when they werent paid and on app lab but now they recently went on applab, will i get banned for using "paid software" without paying for it even though it wasnt paid at the time i got it? Do i still have a chance to delete them if i will get banned if i keep them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi again @Lead4561, if the developer moved platforms for the game, then we would suggest you check out their website, or social media for any announcement they may have on the matter. 

Since you acquired the game from the developer themselves, rest assured the games you have are not pirated whatsoever. 

We hope this help ease your mind!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey, @Lead4561! We just wanted to pop by to lend a helping hand with the questions you have. We know how important it is to know what's going to happen with your games. So that we can get a better look into this, can you please provide us with the names of the games you are referring to?

We wanted to also inform you that if the developer wanted you to pay for the games, they most likely would have revoked access or locked you out of the games.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Yeah but i still have them there, back when those games were just in beta and were being hosted on sidequest i got them because who wouldnt want a free game but then recently they went on app lab and they cost money now so should i remove them from my sidequest library or am i allowed to keep them because technically those are the beta versions and arent being updated anymore

so would i be able to keep those games because they were free at the time i got them or can i not play the game anymore since its no longer free

Hi again @Lead4561, if the developer moved platforms for the game, then we would suggest you check out their website, or social media for any announcement they may have on the matter. 

Since you acquired the game from the developer themselves, rest assured the games you have are not pirated whatsoever. 

We hope this help ease your mind!

Thanks ive been worried of getting banned

No problem @Lead4561! We're glad to help all that we can.

If you have any other concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you! 

indiansmmpanel
Honored Guest

My first choice for handling the ever-changing digital landscape is the https://bulkfollows.com/. Specifically designed for the Indian market, it successfully boosts online presence and simplifies social media management. Revolutionary for regional advertising!