cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social

Trippin9
Explorer

Trippin9_1-1678565431595.png

Normally there is a symbol that allowed me to add my friends to a party and its not there any more, also, whenever my friends invite me to a party it comes up as a blank notification and doesn't work, can someone help me? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nevermind bro i will just wait for christmas again, cya

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Trippin9! We completely understand how it feels to have issues partying up with friends. We have a few questions we'd like to ask so that we can get a better understanding of your issue:

• What headset are you using?
  • When did this issue start occurring?

Once you get back to us with this information we can look further into this issue. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello, thanks for helping me, the headset i am using is the oculus rift and i honestly cant remember when it started but i know that it started somewhere between dec 2022 and march 2023.

Chundvar
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hello @Trippin9! The chat and party features on the Rift have been discontinued. This is due to some of the changes that came with Meta declaring it to be in the end of life phase. Meta is now focused on their current and upcoming devices. 

Feel free to reach out with simple questions! For any troubleshooting please make a post or reach out to our wonderful email, chat, and callback support team here: https://metaque.st/Support

Well, since my primary focus when buying and using the oculus rift was to play vr with my friends and now that the party and chat features have been discontinued for rift is it possible for me to refund it? 

Nevermind bro i will just wait for christmas again, cya