cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spring30 offer still displayed in store

Fatlenalbo
Honored Guest

Iam new to the Quest 2 and i wanted to buy Virtual Desktop, but it tells me that it cannot be applied there. Why does it tell me to use it on the first page about Virtual Desktop then? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey everyone, thanks for flagging this! I see @ShiroTenko has been keeping an eye on here but I wanted to jump in and report that I've passed this along to our internal team for review.

They've already gotten back to me and it looks like the promotion did end on 3/24 per our blog page here. If you're still seeing the promotional offer, we do apologize for any confusion caused but the promotion has now ended so the code will not be eligible for redemption.

Thank you all for your understanding with this! 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

CokeJenn
Honored Guest

This code is not working for the selected game (that clearly tells you to use Spring30).  I used chat, and after 30 minutes got nowhere.  Slow responses and they asked studio questions, like, “Does this happen to all games?”.  Why would I buy all games.  I sent a screenshot and the customer service agent still didn’t understand.  I gave up and I’m not buying the game anymore.  For the record, I was trying to purchase Climb 2.

I’m having the same issue trying to gift Stride Fates. It doesn’t take the SPRING30 Code. It doesn’t accept or reject the code - nothing happens and it isn’t applied. I used the code on another gifted game earlier in the month and it worked fine. 

I just went onto the store and tried the code on a couple of games that stated the code and they all said it can't be used  😥

HawkyUK
Explorer

I have the same problem with some other games and apps. Other people are reporting the same issue. Must be an error at Meta's end that they need to fix.

@MetaQuestSupport The SPRING30 discount code is not working as advertised.

I see you posted a message in other thread saying the code only works on selected games, https://www.meta.com/en-gb/blog/quest/spring-savings-code-spring30/ but I tried it on a few and it doesn't work (e.g. Assassin's Creed Nexus, below).

Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 14.39.06.jpg

Also, to further confuse things for everyone, the code is listed in the Store on other games that are not in the list!

IMG_5528.PNGIMG_5530.PNG

Please can raise it with the store management team to resolve these 2 issues.

ShiroTenko
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey @HawkyUK and @Fatlenalbo, I was intrigued by this issue and wanted to figure out why the both of you were unable to use the code. After looking around, I noticed that the 'Spring30' code ended 2 days ago on the 24th. Maybe it was taking some time for the code to stop appearing? That's my guess as to why it was still showing up for you both.

“There are only four rules you need to remember: make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.” -Leonard Snart.

Hi @ShiroTenko Thanks for responding!

Yes, it's still showing up, both on the Quest 3, mobile app and web browser. I just found this link in another post (which states the end date for the sale) https://www.meta.com/en-gb/blog/quest/spring-savings-code-spring30/ but the discount code is still plastered all over the store, even for games that aren't in the list...

IMG_5528.PNGIMG_5530.PNG

ShiroTenko
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

That's definitely weird. I hope it's just the servers running slow, but if you or @Fatlenalbo still notice it after a few more days, feel free to let me know on here. I'll relay this info to the team if so. 

“There are only four rules you need to remember: make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.” -Leonard Snart.

According to the article it ended two days ago. Which kinda sucks since it still shows up like it’s still going. Seems misleading seeing as unless you read the article how would you know? Was hoping to snag beat saber but here we are….

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?