cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Star Trek Bridge Crew & Ubisoft account linking Oculus Quest

DJ-DAMO1987
Explorer
Hello

Me and my friend have just purchased a quest each, downloaded and installed Star Trek Bridge Crew.
When trying to link into ubisoft we are both getting "unsupported post Request"

He has not had this game before but i have on PSVR (still do) and i have connected via link cable so my PC can run it ( though i cant play it as i need a new graphics card! ) and that has linked to my uplay account, although ive got to start again as ensign!
but as standalone on our quests its coming up with that error.

Can you help please

His Username is CDRE-JACK
44 REPLIES 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
This may help ... https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/faqs/000025429

Note the comment ... 
Please note that if you have an Oculus Quest or Go, you will need to use the MOBILE APP to ACTIVATE your games.

Thisisthecat
Honored Guest
It only lets me start the game not activate

DJ-DAMO1987
Explorer
Its getting past the linking to the ubisoft account thats the issue. Every time we try to sign in were getting the error "unsupported post request" 

Thisisthecat
Honored Guest
Did anyone find a fix?

Anonymous
Not applicable
It only lets me start the game not activate "
Ahh i was only going by the their comment
 " you will need to use the MOBILE APP to ACTIVATE your games." as most seem to be trying via the headset .. I have the steam version ( using Link ) and really want the Quest version but if its that much hassle i will hold off.

Thisisthecat
Honored Guest
I was using the mobile app and it lets me start the game from the app but idk how to activate 

DJ-DAMO1987
Explorer
thfrrqcyrpdv.jpgThis is the problem. you open the game, then press A on the touch controller to connect to ubisoft and then click on " LINK ACCOUNT" then this happens

DJ-DAMO1987
Explorer
Still no fix or Update yet, i have the feeling the whole redeem code thing is if you brought the game via ubisoft rather than the quest store. The TNG download isnt available on the quest store either.

Seeing as i haven't heard anything i am going to request a refund from Oculus and purchase the game via ubisoft instead, although it costs £10 more....in theory it should automatically link to my ubisoft account !! What a PITA!! If it works or they fix it in the meantime i will let you all know 

Hopefully someone will get back to me.

Anonymous
Not applicable
The TNG download isnt available on the quest store either.
As far as i am aware going by reviews the TNG is included in the Quest version. How easy is it to get a refund ? Still tempted to purchase to see if i can work it out.

EDIT ...
LOL  just realised that looks bad regarding the Refund. Obviously if i got it working i would keep it and be very happy.
🙂