cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Star Trek Bridge Crew & Ubisoft account linking Oculus Quest

DJ-DAMO1987
Explorer
Hello

Me and my friend have just purchased a quest each, downloaded and installed Star Trek Bridge Crew.
When trying to link into ubisoft we are both getting "unsupported post Request"

He has not had this game before but i have on PSVR (still do) and i have connected via link cable so my PC can run it ( though i cant play it as i need a new graphics card! ) and that has linked to my uplay account, although ive got to start again as ensign!
but as standalone on our quests its coming up with that error.

Can you help please

His Username is CDRE-JACK
44 REPLIES 44

janetta.ellis
Honored Guest

Cannot get the game to work. Installed the "Ubisoft Club" on my phone, logged. Then started my Quest 2 and started the game. I followed the prompts to link my Oculus and my Ubisoft account. It does not work. Says the game is started on my Oculus, but it is not. I cannot get into it. And now the refund won't go through. This really is so stupid and a pure PITA!!!!

Paul_G5
Honored Guest

Sad to report the issue is still on going in April/May 2023. I have the same issue. The Ubisoft Club app doesn't seem to exist any more. Seems to have been replaced with Ubisoft Connect app. Sent a couple of emails back and forth with Meta support after which Meta washed the hands of it told me to deal with Ubisoft. Ubisoft just say unlink your account and try again. Not grasping that it isn't linking in the first case. I've tried linking via my Ubisoft account but makes no difference. Got a bit jealous watching game play videos on YouTube but not able to play the game myself.

ElectBlue
Honored Guest

Anyone manage to get this to work? Really pissed off at this point, no wonder the game was on sale!

t.kosciusko
Honored Guest

I have the same problem. Money well spent. Tried all of the tips in this thread, no joy.

I got it to work. I think what I ended up doing was logging in on the Quest in a browser, not on my phone