cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still haven’t got my money after refunding

BryceGameFr3ak
Level 2

I refunded blade and sorcery: nomad, it got approved and everything but it still hasn’t given me the money, can you tell me why this is happening?

5 REPLIES 5

RuneSR2
Level 15

I also refunded a game few days ago, and just received the refund to my PayPal account - so everything seems to be working. Maybe wait a few more days if you're using a credit card and the bank needs to register the refund. When 5 working days have passed, consider contacting Support:

https://tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us

Valve Index & Oculus Rift CV1, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 8TB
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

biscuitsngravyy
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

RuneSR2 hit the nail on the head, but I wanted to drop in and provide you with the official wording for when you request a refund. 

Once you request a refund, we'll review your request and email you with an update. You won't be able to use the app while we review your request. It takes 5-7 business days to review, verify and process a refund request. To check on the status of your request, visit Purchase History in Settings.

If a refund request is granted, we'll credit your original payment method(s). If your refund is approved and haven't receive the refund after 9 business days, we recommending contacting your payment provider for further help.

You can find more about requesting a refund by checking out this support page

ZoloYT
Level 2

I refund a game and it didn’t give my money back I checked my bank account so many time and it didn’t so show 

Hey there! This is not what we want to hear from our awesome community. We appreciate you letting us know the experience your having and want to invite you to our amazing PM's to get this a better look! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

It's been the required amount of time, I even got an email confirming that the refund has been added or something, and I can't buy a 20 dollar game, when I got 30 dollars back. What should I do?