cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no message to redeem free Asgard's Wrath 2 after activating Quest 3 last month. What next?

BenjaminTrapp
Explorer

Hello,

I purchased a Meta Quest 3 with the free Asgard's Wrath 2 bundle but we never received an email or notification alert about redeeming the free game after activating our accounts almost 2 weeks ago. I have a (family center) parent account and my child has his own managed account.  I suspect it's because we activated the Meta Quest 3 with his account, and the game is rated M for mature. 

How can we add the free game to his game library? I have manually granted permission for him to add other titles beyond his recommended age range before, but I do not see a way to redeem or gift it for his account (it lists the full $59.99 price for me).

Following advice posted on other similar threads here, I already sent a private message to MetaQuestSupport a week ago, but never received a response.  I also contacted Meta Support via email but they said to expect a 72-hour response timeframe.  Thank you for any assistance!  

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We appreciate you bringing this concern to our attention. We definitely don't want you missing out on the opportunity to explore in Asgard's wrath 2 with us. So rest assured, we'll be happy to assist you. 

Let's get this conversation moved over to our private messaging section so that we can gather a few more details from you. You can get there by selecting our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

BenjaminTrapp
Explorer

Thank you for responding.  I did send a private message to your mailbox from this account 3 weeks ago (it should already be in your inbox).

Ok perfect! Our team has received your pm and will be getting back to on this shortly! Have a great day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

BenjaminTrapp
Explorer

Thank you, you too!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?