cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stolen Oculus Quest

Serpio67
Explorer

I sent my Oculus Quest to Meta Support and I never had it back. Stolen!!!!!

18 REPLIES 18

Hi again @Serpio67! We just wanted to let you know that we haven't forgotten about your case. We haven't received any updates yet but we're continuing to monitor the situation closely. As soon as we have an update to share, our agents in charge of your email ticket will reach out to you. Please continue correspondence with them over there. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Serpio67
Explorer

I've been waiting too long. Technical support doesn't work at all. I've been waiting for months. It's a shame!

Serpio67
Explorer

I'm still waiting. It's a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!! November, december, january, february and I'm still waiting!!! I'll never buy Meta Quest!!!!!

Serpio67
Explorer

March

You'll need to follow up with the email that you received from support, @Serpio67. Unfortunately, multiple replies through the thread won't assist this matter, you'll need to ask for an update through the same platform you requested assistance in. Please be sure to send a reply to the original email chain you received and ask for an update when you're able.

In the time of your life, live - so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

P.S., I can beat you at One Piece TCG and Black Desert Online.

Serpio67
Explorer

Already done months ago.

I posted on support forum. You changed the forum and then you say this forum is not correct? Guess my answer...

biscuitsngravyy
Retired Support

He's saying there's nothing we can do to assist you on the Community Forums so @ThyRuinedKing  recommended you to keep communicating through email. We don't handle replacements on these Forums so there's not much we can do here. 

55 BURGERS 55 FRIES 55 TACOS 55 PIES 55 COKES 100 TATER TOTS 100 PIZZAS 100 TENDERS 100 MEATBALLS 100 COFFEES 55 WINGS 55 SHAKES 55 PANCAKES 55 PASTAS 55 PEPPERS AND 155 TATERS

Serpio67
Explorer

Ok. Usless support, usless forum and uslees answers. Bye bye