cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store won’t let me purchase any games on mobile

arsuc
Explorer

I was shopping on the oculus store on my phone, I realized among us vr released. I proceeded to purchase the game on mobile, and once I purchased it the menu said it was added to my library. I opened my headset and it wasn’t in my library, I went to the oculus store and it was not letting me open the game or download it. It let me review the game verifying that the purchase happened, but the menu for the game would not load. I tried refreshing my oculus restarting and turning off it for long periods of time. It’s still not loading and I can’t play among us VR, I have no idea what to do.

Help!!!!!

(Image below is what I see on oculus)

E11A6B4D-5343-48A0-B587-703EF339EEFF.jpeg

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya Arsuc! We get how this can be a confusing time for you. We want to do everything we can to get to the bottom of this for you. We've been seeing this pop up with other users so we know just what to do.

The Among Us VR game is only compatible with the Meta Quest 2 & Meta Pro. So if you have a Meta Quest 1, you will not be able to download the game. We see that you labeled your issue under "Meta Quest," so that would be the cause of you not being able to download the game.

We do understand how this could be a major issue, seeing how you've already bought the game. We recommend doing a refund on the purchase made by following these steps,

1. Open the Oculus companion app on your phone.
  2. Tap your profile picture in the top left.
  3. Tap Purchase History.
  4. Tap on the content you want to request a refund for, then tap Request Refund.
  5. Follow the on-screen instructions to request your refund.

If you are having any problems with doing the refund, please reach back out and let us know.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

Hey arsuc!

We can definitely help you out with this issue, when you're able please shoot us a PM and we'll gather some account information and details we'll need in order to further assist you. We're here waiting for your message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya Arsuc! We get how this can be a confusing time for you. We want to do everything we can to get to the bottom of this for you. We've been seeing this pop up with other users so we know just what to do.

The Among Us VR game is only compatible with the Meta Quest 2 & Meta Pro. So if you have a Meta Quest 1, you will not be able to download the game. We see that you labeled your issue under "Meta Quest," so that would be the cause of you not being able to download the game.

We do understand how this could be a major issue, seeing how you've already bought the game. We recommend doing a refund on the purchase made by following these steps,

1. Open the Oculus companion app on your phone.
  2. Tap your profile picture in the top left.
  3. Tap Purchase History.
  4. Tap on the content you want to request a refund for, then tap Request Refund.
  5. Follow the on-screen instructions to request your refund.

If you are having any problems with doing the refund, please reach back out and let us know.

Thank you for the quick reply, this is very helpful. Unfortunately I refunded Among Us Vr thinking it was a glitch and I am unable to get another refund. Is there anything I can do?

81F15047-7E9C-49D1-9CB8-A1471D3CD612.jpeg

Hey arsuc!

We can definitely help you out with this issue, when you're able please shoot us a PM and we'll gather some account information and details we'll need in order to further assist you. We're here waiting for your message.

Thank you for letting me know, turns out the refund was just accepted and both of the purchases were refunded. Thank you for your assistance, this shows the priority and initiative the oculus administration team shows!