cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stride

khondure
Honored Guest

For some reason when I bought stride it still have the free trial on it and when I click to play it it said it won’t start the free trial when i just bought it 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @khondure, We understand that you are not able to play the free trial of Stride. We know how this can be a downer as we want all of our gamer's to have the best experience possible. So that we can get to the bottom of this issue please try the following: 

• Are you getting an error message? If so are you able to take a picture or video of it?
  • Are you starting this game from your mobile or desk app?
  • Can you uninstall and reinstall the Meta Quest app?
  • Does this happen if you are on a different device or network

Once we are able to review this information. we will be able to assist you further. Please let us know if you have any questions. Happy Holidays@

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! Just checking in to see if you still need assistance with your Stride free trial? If so, please do reach back out to us at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?