cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck In a weird boot when using link/airlink

Crypty_x
Honored Guest

So link and airlink are working perfectly fine, i get connected to my pc, and everything is fine. But i have an issue where loading into the pcvr dashboard, it sits me in a dark room with a 3d model of the oculus logo, and it just sits there. Ive had this problem for 2 days now and cant seem to fix it.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Crypty_x. Thanks for reaching out and bringing your dashboard issues to our attention. Something like this can certainly put a halt to your VR experience. Not to worry, we want to help you get this figured out. We have just a few questions for you though. 

• Are you seeing this through both options with the link and airlink or just one?
  • Is your gpu up to date?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Please let us know if you have any questions. We are looking forward to your reply. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! Just checking in to see if you are still needing assistance with with your PCVR dashboard. If so, please do reach back out to us at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I Can’t Fix The Weird Boot,How To fix it?