Stuck in meta logo loop

toxic_marshins
Honored Guest

The headset powers on then sits on the meta logo for about 45 mins now

5 REPLIES 5

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

Hold the power button on until it shuts down.  Then plug it into your charger and fully charge it.! Then try again.  If it still hangs on the logo startup screen, power down and do a factory reset using power and volume buttons.  Google how to do this.  Otherwise contact meta support I guess.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Yes just like @TomCgcmfc provided! Wow you took the words right out of our mouths! With this much help we can get you back in the awesome world of VR and get connected once again! Before you do the Factory Reset please make sure to check your Cloud Backup that way your data will save when performing your Factory reset!

Please try the following steps:

1. Please have your headset on and hover over the clock on the left side of the Universal Menu/ Then when Quick Settings appear please select to open.
  2. Then select Settings ICON
  3. From there you will then select System, and then Backup.
  4. You will see if the toggle next to it is on or no.

Then you can try the Factory Reset and just like the steps provided above you can also click here to see the steps! Please give us a update incase of anything or just like @TomCgcmfc you can contact our Meta Store Support! You can click here to get connected with one of our fantastic agents through a schedule call or even a live chat!

Keep us updated!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Knock-knock! Just checking in to see if your still having issues with your headset being stuck on Meta Logo? Please let us know if your back in the VR world with us! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

yea i do. i tried factory resetting but it's still stuck on the logo i don't know what to do theres not really any topic i could find covering this plus my meta quest 2 is fully charged hope you guys maybe could help.

Hey there, MellemAnd. 

Being stuck on the logo screen definitely isn't what any of us want, we'll do everything we can to help out!

You'll want to submit a support ticket so we can provide you with more options on how to resolve this. Once you get into a chat or email conversation with our support team, let them know what you've already tried and they'll continue assisting you. We'll get this taken care of for you as soon as we possibly can!