cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on pair screen.

david.thornqvist.96
Honored Guest

just got a quest 2 and did the setup didn’t work when I tried on my phone or my dads phone to connect to the app. So we tried the pc and it worked now I have connected the app with the quest! But the vr is still in the pairing screen and still saying the code? Like what do I do now?

4 REPLIES 4

Warmachinerox1
Honored Guest

I’m stuck on the same screen . If u figure it out let me know

Hey there @Warmachinerox1, we see you are having issues with your Meta Quest 2. We understand how inconvenient this may be, but we're here to assist you all that we can. Can you please let us know if you were able to locate the device code and enter it or is the screen just frozen and unresponsive?

Also, please let us know of the following:

Let us know the details and if you are still having issues. Hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have done all of those. I'm stuck on the white pairing screen and I see the right controller on the screen and both controllers are paired in my app.

We appreciate you letting us know you have the following steps above. As we know you have done a Factory Reset we will need to provide you with doing a few more steps that require another Factory Reset. However, please make sure to check that your Cloud Backup is on with the steps here and from there you will follow these steps: 

• Factory reset the headset
  • Open the Meta Quest app on your iOS or Android device. Wait about a minute while a background update is automatically applied.
  • Close the Meta Quest app.
  • Factory reset your headset.
  • Try to pair your controllers and headset as new.

If the following are not working and the issue persist we want you to get connected with our Meta Store Support. One of our awesome agents can get a better look at this for you and you can get connected with them by clicking here. You can choose from a live chat and even scheduling a call! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!