cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on update

colinhackker
Level 2

I am borrowing a quest 2 but it is going through a firmware update but the problem is that it is not connected to my wifi and can’t complete the update. When I plug the charger in the light does not come on and it keeps flashing on and off. Is there anyway to connect it to the wifi.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, ColinHackker!We see that you're having issues with a borrowed headset and understand how confusing this can be, so let us look further into this for you so we can get you going to a different level of gaming experience.

• When you got the device did the person you borrowed it from tell you it had issues?
  • When you said ( When I plug the charger in the light does not come on) are you talking about the power LED light?
  • Have you tried a Factory Reset if so what happen? If not the details on how to do so is below.

To perform a factory reset using the headset:

1. Turn off your headset.
  2. Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
  3. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Factory Reset and press the power button.
  4. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

Let us know if this helps.