cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supervised account showing way more time than actually played

Just_Jenn_22
Explorer

I just checked my son's supervised account because I got a notification that he had exceeded his time limit today. His limit is 4 hours and he hasn't even been home from school that long so I knew something was off. I checked the app and it says that over the last 7 days he has a daily average of 17 HOURS...which is completely wrong!! AND it says in the last 7 days there were 121 HOURS spent in VRChat, which I know is not correct because he does not use VRChat. Could his account have been hacked or something?

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hely @Just_Jenn_22. We know it's a big deal for you to be sure that your son's Meta account is protected. We're glad you reached out to us about this so we can help you figure out what's happening as soon as possible. The first thing we would suggest is sending us a PM by clicking here so that we can dig a little deeper into this issue and offer you some insight. Looking forward to assisting you. Hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey @Just_Jenn_22. We're just checking in with you to see if there has been an update on your situation and if you have had any issues sending us a PM. If you have any trouble, feel free to reach back out to us. No rush. Looking forward to helping you. Hope to hear from you soon. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have sent a PM. Thank you.

Hey there, @Just_Jenn_22. Thank you for informing us. We will be in contact with you soon to finish your troubleshooting. 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?