cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Phone Number?

jelydonut
Honored Guest
So I have been dealing with support for over a week now and am lucky if I get a response email once a day.  At this point I've gotten a shipping label, which the address is wrong, even though it is correct in the email chain.  They also didn't mention that UPS was going to show up the next day to get it, but I will not ship it if my address is wrong, as I can just assume they will ship the replacement back to the incorrect address.

How does one actually talk to a person?  This could have been resolved in 1 call and not 1 email a day.
8 REPLIES 8

Syrellaris
Rising Star
They do not have phone support

cybereality
Grand Champion
We don't provide phone support right now, but we do have a ticket system and live chat (for English language). I took a look at your ticket, it seems like everything should be fine. Don't worry about the label, we have your correct address in the system. Just return the hardware in question using our return label to proceed with the process. For additional help, be sure to follow up on the ticket. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable

We don't provide phone support right now, but we do have a ticket system and live chat (for English language). I took a look at your ticket, it seems like everything should be fine. Don't worry about the label, we have your correct address in the system. Just return the hardware in question using our return label to proceed with the process. For additional help, be sure to follow up on the ticket. Thanks.

wait how do you get live chat i went through support and i couldn't find any thing about live chat, i cant find it

Eddieg671
Honored Guest
I bought the oculus rift s but I ment to get the one that don't require a pc or anything can i send this one I have back and get the oculus quest that dosent have to have pc or anything 

Richooal
Consultant

Eddieg671 said:

I bought the oculus rift s but I ment to get the one that don't require a pc or anything can i send this one I have back and get the oculus quest that dosent have to have pc or anything 

If you bought it direct from Oculus, you should open a support ticket here.................

https://tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you bought it from a retailer you could go back and ask to swap. They're the same price, I think.

i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

RedVA
Honored Guest
I am trying to Run the Oculus Go App Using the Bluestack's Emulator and it does not want to open the App I am trying to use it for Therapy and want to be able to use it with Out having to use my Phone to run the App Also wanting to be able to show what is being seen on the Oculus Go on the Windows 10 PC Has anyone had any luck doing this?

Thank You for Your Assistance 

kojack
MVP
MVP

RedVA said:

I am trying to Run the Oculus Go App Using the Bluestack's Emulator and it does not want to open the App

Bluestacks doesn't support bluetooth.
The Oculus app needs bluetooth to talk to the headset

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Greensmith
Honored Guest
I keep having browser issues. Headset won't let me download or install anything because it says download not complete. Been doing this for 2 days since I bought it. I factory restarted 3 times.