cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Seems Unattainable!!!!!!!!!

fly4free
Honored Guest

Support seems to be non-existent in this ever-growing vast Meta verse.  I have been struggling for a week now trying to get someone anyone to help me with this 2FA problem I am not the only one this security measure is awful.... i reset my settings and they are not updated, and I can't get into my account NOBODY will help me. Is there anyone in this group who can point me in the right direction I will be so grateful. They really need to have a section dedicated to this issue many people are looking for help on the internet when you reach someone via email at Instagram they say sorry not my department closing the ticket can't help you.  God Bless You All

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello fly4free! We would love to assist you with your account, and we have received your private message. In order to protect your personal information, we will continue to assist you in PM.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?