cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support suddenly went dark on my email thread

Redeye87
Honored Guest
Hi,

I have a malfunctioning right hand Oculus Rift S Controller, I opened a ticket with support to troubleshoot.  After a few back and forths, they asked for my address, serial numbers, and a few things about the order.  After which... nothing.  Ive been sending an email every day for 4 days straight with no response.

Can someone please help?  Do I need to do an EECB and start emailing executives?  I just want to use my system.
4 REPLIES 4

bramblevertigen
Explorer
Unfortunately, the responses you have had are rote responses. I've had exactly the same ones, as had others. As for getting a response, emailing them or trying your hand at live chat I have found to be similarly fruitless. I'm in the middle of trying to get a problem sorted myself and getting no reply to my emails or tickets now. If you try live chat you'll just get more canned replies and basically lied to about your case being escalated and engineers further looking into your case. Meanwhile, your inbox will remain empty. I don't know what to say to you: The oculus hardware is a great bit of tech, but support is pretty much none existent. I've currently been waiting 11 days, having jumped through all the same hoops you have.... others have been waiting longer. MUCH longer. 
I'm going to look into what we can actually do about it, what our exact rights are and if i can get hold of somebody higher up the chain... I'll get back to you as soon as I know more.. (It won't be as long as waiting for your issue to be addressed, I can promise you that.)

For me is bad too, they have my broken 4 months old device since the 24th of september and they are not sending it back, allways kind excuses for delaying and only answering 1 out of many I contact. I really think is unaceptable such a bad service.

Redeye87
Honored Guest
Looks like Oculus has a twitter, guess thats next.  Maybe some public shaming would help

I will wait just a few more days, if no solution I will have to do that